Week 11

The first trimester is almost coming to an end. I am still a little scared and excited, all at the same time! I've been slowly telling people about the pregnancy and being cautious of WHO I tell. It's not that I don't think people will want what's best for me, I'm just worried that something may happen, and then I'd have to tell all those people again.

My significant other has been very supportive, even though I know he's not happy with the mood swings. Regardless, I know how excited he is and he only wants what's best. He has been dealing very well with my mood swings and I am so grateful for that.

Last week we had our first prenatal visit at the doctor, and we were able to see the baby! It was so amazing. I have never experienced anything like this before. To know that a human being is in there, is so fascinating.

One more week and trimester 1 is over. Time is already flying.

Post a Comment

About Me

Documenting my experience as a first time mom. I recently found out that I am pregnant and I'm very excited about the child who will arrive in 8 months.

Sonograms

Sonograms
6/30/10

Followers

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP